Services You Can Self Refer To
There are a number of services in Islington that allow you to self refer without seeing a GP. Please see the forms below for the services available under this service.
Please follow the instructions on the forms for how to complete and where to send your forms.
- Antenatal self-referral to The Whittington Hospital
- Antenatal self-referral to UCLH
- Get Back on Track: Get Back on Track is a FREE service designed to support individuals who are having problems at work that is affecting their health.
- Podiatry Self Referral Form
- Musculoskeletal Self Referral
iCope - Psychology Services
Patients can now self refer to Icope services by calling: 03031231000 or by visiting the website
Green Gym aims to improve people's mental and physical well being through outdoor activity, as well as help look after green spaces across the boroughs of Camden & Islington.
Want To Lose Weight, Get More Active?
If you live in Islington, are concerned about your weight you may be eligible for Rebalance, a 12 week free weight management programme.
For online support for young people please visit the Kooth website by clicking here
If you have any nutritional or weight problems you can refer yourself to the dietitian who will assess, advise and give lifestyle advice. Please contact our reception team who can send you a self-referral form to complete and submit to the Nutrition & Dietetic Service.