Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
There are some services that we offer that will warrant a charge as they are outside of our contracted NHS work.
Please see below for information and prices and if you need further advice, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Reception Team.
- HGV/Taxi/Acting/Diving/Marathon/Travel £100.00
- (children 0-15 years of age) £ 50.00
- Adoption Application (Form AH1) £100.00
Claim Forms & Certificates
- (children 0-15 years of age) £ 20.00
- Fitness to travel certificate £ 20.00
- Holiday cancellation claim form £ 30.00
- Medical Insurance claim form (BUPA, AXA etc) £ 30.00
- Occupational Health Certs £ 40.00
- Sickness / Accident Insurance form £ 30.00
- University/School/ Letters £ 20.00
- To Whom It May Concern £ 20.00
- Fitness to travel £ 20.00
- Proof of Registration Letter £ 10.00
- Private Sick Letter £ 20.00
- Yellow fever (including certificate) £ 50.00
- Replacement Yellow Fever Certificate £ 20.00
- Rabies (including certifcate) £ 55.00
- Rabies booster £ 55.00
- Full Course of 3 Rabies Vaccines £ 165.00
- Hepatitis B £ 35.00
- Full course of 3 Hepatitis B £ 105.00
- Meningitis (including certificate) £ 45.00
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.