Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription online?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
If your long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis you can re-order in a number of ways:
- In person - drop the repeat prescription order form attached to your last prescription into the surgery with the required items clearly marked. There is a letterbox in the door to the right of the reception desk.
- By post - send it to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back you.
- Online - Please ask at Reception where you will be issued with a registration code and then you will be able to follow the link at the top of this page.
- EPS - electronic prescribing service - prescriptions sent direct to your local chemist. Please contact your chemist for further information.
- Click below to order your repeat prescription.
- Using our secure online repeat prescription form
Please note, unless a specific arrangement has been made we are unable to accept requests by telephone or fax.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.