We will start our Flu Clinics the first week of October and will be sending out invitations to those that are eligible starting with our high risk patients and children.
When you are invited for your flu vaccine you will be able to book your appointment online (via Patient Access) or by calling the surgery.
We encourage all patients to book their appointment when they receive their invitation in case of supply issues.
The following patients are eligible for a flu immunisation:
- All patients aged 50 and over
- All children aged two and three but not aged 4 on 31st August 2021
- All pregnant women
- People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Frontline Health and social care workers
- Housebound patients: You will be contacted via the flu team in due course to arrange this for you.
Patients aged 6 months – 64 years of age in one of the following at risk categories:
- Chronic respiratory condition including severe asthma, COPD and Bronchiectasis
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- Weakened immune system
- Morbidly obese – BMI of 40 and above
Published: Sep 28, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.