Welcome to The Miller Practice
We are a high achieving, NHS GP Surgery in the heart of Islington. We pride ourselves on offering our patients excellent access to a Doctor or Nurse at times when you really need it, and friendly and professional staff to help you. Our vision is to deliver high quality, comprehensive healthcare services to all communities and to ensure a good experience of both in and out of hours primary care for patients, carers and their families.
We hope you find everything you need on this website but if not please don't hesitate to call the Reception Team who will be happy to help.
Please also note that we have our Practice leaflet and website information available in a number of languages and formats including on CD, so please ask Reception for more information. We also offer a hearing loop facility at Reception and in consultation.
Did You Know?
- We offer a daily Quick Access Clinic where patients are seen on the day you need to be seen . Please note you will be seen for one acute problem only. Please attend the Practice from 08.30 - 10.00, where you will be seen on a first come, first served basis, or if you are worried about a long wait, give us a call and we will estimate a time for you to come in, when we think you can be seen with the minimum amount of waiting.
- We also offer a Duty Doctor service, where you can speak to a Doctor for advice every day during our opening times. They also deal with any urgent problems outside of our Quick Access Clinic and can arrange to see you if necessary at the Surgery. To access this service please speak to a Receptionist, who can advise if this is the most appropriate service for you, and then arrange for you to speak to one of our Doctors.
- You can book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, and now access a summary of your medical records via our online system Please come in and speak to the Reception Team, who will be happy to set you up with a PIN number and instructions on how to access this service
- Help us offer you the best service possible by informing us of any suggestions or comments you have by clicking here. -CLICK HERE. You can also contact the Practice Manager, Bipin Gandhi, directly on the surgery number above or e mail him on firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to discuss any issues you have.
- We offer a Saturday Morning Clinic. All appointments are pre-booked. Please be advised that we are unable offer an administration service such as booking appointments or repeat prescriptions etc. We apologise for any inconvenience. Please note Saturday Surgeries are not held every week.
- Did you know you can self refer for a number of services if you are an Islington patient? Physiotherapy and Podiatry and more are all available without a GP referral. Please see the page to the right.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY SURVEY
Patients will be asked to complete a short questionnaire following their visit to the surgery which will be used to help us improve the service we offer you.
Surveys will be anonymous and can be posted in boxes located in Reception, or completed online! See link at right side of screen! Please only complete if you have visited the Practice in the last 10 days.
Look out on our website for details of suggestions and improvements we have made.
MILLER PRACTICE PATIENT'S GROUP NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Do you have an opinion about how the Practice is run? Do you want to help us improve the service we offer you?
Please come and join our Patient Group! Please speak to the Practice Manager for more information or complete the form on the right hand side of the screen!
If you do not speak English and wish to join the Patient Group then please contact the Practice Manager who will arrange for a translator to come with you to the meetings! We can also provide translations of our virtual correspondence if you wish.
WE ARE REGISTERED WITH THE CARE QUALITY COMMISSION FOR FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT www.cqc.org.uk
Are you happy with the service you have received? - CLICK HERE
(Site updated 07/08/2017)